Whew. Christmas is finally over. Here’s what happened:
1. I spent Xmas morning in the bathroom. Puking.
2. I got a crock-pot (well, amongst other things).
3. I played Santa, complete with “eating” the cookies and a note to the kids.
4. I spent a good portion of yesterday putting things away. I made 4 trips to the dumpster to get rid of paper and cardboard boxes.
5. The girls received bean bag chairs, which pretty much usurp all their other gifts.
6. Manny and I received a gift certificate to the liquor store. Can you believe that? I didn’t even know they had gift certificates.
I just condensed Christmas into 6 points. Way to go.
No, really, it was pretty good. Got lots of good stuff – gift cards, perfume, sweaters, a new coffee maker (yes, I’m back on the coffee), and my beloved crock-pot. But Manny definitely wins the prize for best gifts… did I mention he gave me a Black Knight doll (from Monty Python & the Holy Grail) with detachable limbs? Yes… Manny rules.
Anyway, so it’s over. Yay!